Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
The term 'Digital Siganture Store's' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Digital Signature Store, S S Complex 392-C, Crosscut Road, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu – 641012]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We provide a variety of information and services to our customers. You may use these Services solely for your own personal, residential, or business purposes and pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. All information provided and entered on this Website can and may be viewed by the City.
For security reasons do not access E-Commerce websites from public locations.
1) The Services incorporate commercially reasonable methods to authenticate the information that you have supplied for making a payment or donation through the Services. You will not be able to submit a payment or donation until the Services authenticate you and you will not be allowed to use the Services until you have read these Terms and Conditions and have acknowledged doing so by clicking the "I Accept" box.
2) As the user of the Services, and upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, you will have submitted your banking account or credit card account (your “Designated Account”) information. You are responsible for any legal, regulatory, or banking penalties and fees that may be assessed for supplying false information to us for use with the Services.
3) Users of these services are subject to all E-Commerce credit policies, procedures and regulations.
4) If the Designated Account is a banking or credit card account for your Business, then it must be one for which you are a properly authorized signer.
5) By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize third parties on behalf of the City of coimbatore or the City of coimbatore to initiate a charge to your Designated Account according to your instructions. Each time you use the Services, you will be reauthorizing us to charge your Designated Account.
6) You represent and warrant that:
1) By providing third parties on behalf of the City of coimbatore or the City of coimbatore the information for your Designated Account, you authorize us to follow the payment instructions we receive from you through the Services.
2) When you use these Services to send us a payment instruction, you authorize third parties on behalf of the City of Coimbatore or the City of coimbatore to initiate a message to your bank or credit card provider to charge your Designated Account and to send those funds to us for payment so that we receive the funds as close as reasonably possible from the date indicated by you in the payment instruction.
3) If your payment is received after the due date of a bill, regardless of any cause except for our failure to reasonably process your explicit payment instruction actually received by us, you will remain responsible for any late charges and interest assessed, the same as if you mailed your payment to us and we received it after the due date. This would be true even if you are unable to access the system due to problems with the Internet, or our servers being temporarily unavailable. Therefore, we recommend that you instruct the Services to initiate each payment to us at least four (4) business daysbefore the actual due date. Business days are Monday through Friday, except for federal banking holidays. If you use the Services to send us your payment instructions after 9 PM (PST) on a business day, then the Services will treat your instruction as if it was received on the following business day. It is the day we receive payment from you, and not the day we receive your instructions, that determines whether your payment was timely received.
c. Cancellation of Payments.
1) Cancellation of payments applies only to ACH Payments, payments utilizing a Bank Account, Debit card transactions cannot be cancelled. Cancellation of payments will be processed by the City Department receiving the payment. Cancellations can only be processed prior to the close of business on the same day the payment was made.
1) Refund requests should be directed toward the City Department receiving the payment. Refunds may take 2 to 3 weeks to process and must comply with the refund policy of the City Department in receipt of the payment.
1) Brochures, notices, documents and messages. By use of the Services, Customers agree to receive, via email and/or links through the Website, related information, notices, documents and messages distributed by the City to our Customers.
2) Emails. By use of this Website, customers acknowledge that they may receive email notices for the following:
3) By use of this Website, customers acknowledge that they may receive email or email notification for those bills, notices and information that are available through the Services. Customers must provide legal email addresses to continue to use the Services. Customers who do not provide proper mailing addresses and/or email addresses may be prohibited from using the Services at the City’s sole discretion.
While using the Services, you may not:
In our sole and absolute discretion, we may, without notice, terminate the Services or your use of the Services at any time. If we terminate your use of the Services, you will need to make payments in another manner.
The City, its officers, employees and agents will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, special, or punitive damages (including without limitation, damages resulting from lost data, lost profits, or costs of procurement of substitute products or services) arising out of or in connection with the Website or any of the services available on or through the Website and/or Services. In no event will the liability of the City its officers, employees and agents, under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise) exceed $500, regardless of whether such parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the City its officers, employees and agents from any and all claims liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ and experts’ fees) arising in any way from or related to your use of the Website or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software, or other materials or content on or through the Website by you or users of your User Account or related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or users of your User Account.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site [LINK]. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. [Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.] In providing the the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.