1. Select Class 3 Digital Signature and required quantity from digitalsignaturestore.com
2. Login or Signup on digitalsignaturestore.com
3. Select Payment Mode - Online or Offline - and Proceed.
4. Download the Application form (Click Here to download).
5. Duly fill the application form including your recent color passport size photo (for Renewals photo is not required).
6. Put your signature in the relevant places including the photo (Signature across photo is a must).
7. Supporting Documents
a) Photo ID: Government issued Photo ID of the Subscriber which has subscriber signature.
b) Address Proof: Subscriber address required for RCAI Class 2 Individual Digital Signature Certificate.
c) Proof of Right to do Business (for organization - Class 3B Signing and Encryption): Business registration document is required for Organisational certificate.
Acceptable Photo ID and Address proof are given below:
|PHOTO ID||ADDRESS PROOF|
|Mobile / Telephone bill /Gas connection|
|Bank Statement attested by a Banker|
Proof of Right to do Business (POR) documents accepted for OrganisationalCertificate:
The Subscriber needs to submit any one of the documents in the relevant category
|Limited Company under Company Act||Certificate of Incorporation OR|
|Memorandum and Articles of Association.|
|Partnership Firms||Partnership Deed|
|Proprietorship Concern||Sales Tax /VAT Registration document issued to the Sole Proprietorship concern by the local, state or central government sales tax authority. OR|
|Copy of the Income Tax returns filed in the last two years accompanied by the PAN card issued to the Sole Proprietorship concern. OR|
|Licence to start a Factory OR|
|Signature Verification Letter of the Proprietor from the Banker. (Click Here to download)|
|Societies||Certificate of Registration OR|
|Memorandum of Association, Rules, Regulations Byelaws.|
Important for Class 3B Organization (Signing and Encryption) Certificates:
Business registration document should be attested by a Company Secretary with Seal, Director, Partner, proprietor or the Employee who attest the Section 4 of the subscription form.
For Organisation certificate, Section 4 attestation is not required if the subscriber is a Director, Partner or a Proprietor.
a) Photo ID: Any other photo id issued by the Central/State Government of India which has the subscriber complete signature is acceptable.
b) Validity of the Address Proof: Recent proof, but not earlier than 3 months in case of electricity/mobile/telephone bill or Gas connection.
c) Attestation: Both Photo ID and Address proof self should be self attested by the subscriber and also get counter attested by a Gazetted Officer or Post Master or Bank Manager only.
8. Send the application and the documents to our office address.
9. Certificate will be issued on successful validation of the application and documents.
Note: All certificates will be issued within 1-3 working days after receiving the documents (hardcopies) subject to successful validation. (Changes due to the new CCA India guidelines.)